AIMS Funds Management Group is entering a "New Dawn"
This follows the recent acquisition of the Company by AIMS who are providing a financial base and a significant network to enhance the growth of AIMS Funds Management Group across the Asia Pacific region.
AIMS Funds Management Group wishes to become one of the leading international managers of property, real estate securities and mortgage assets.
We aim to achieve this through being innovative and creative in our approach to designing solutions to clients’ investment needs.
We are disciplined and focused in our approach to the management of property, real estate securities and mortgage assets.
The formulation of alliances with other firms in the areas of distribution, back office support and other non-core activities enables us to focus on our key strengths.
We have a culture where staff are motivated to perform at their best and share in the success of the Company.
Careers with AIMS Funds Management Group
AIMS Funds Management Group has achieved significant growth because we appreciate the success of the business is based on the ability to attract, motivate and retain a talented team of funds management professionals. We look for superior performers, both in intellect and in their ability to back themselves to put ideas into action. We provide a collegiate environment with the tools, mentoring, and training required to achieve success.
We reward superior performance based on results, both at an individual level and at a team level.
A typical profile of individuals attracted to our Company include:
- University degree in Finance, Business Administration, Law, Economics or Real Estate
- Relevant post graduate qualifications preferred
- Fluent in English, additional languages highly regarded
- Funds management, investment or real estate experience
- Fast growth organization
- International exposure
- Breadth of business and relationship building skills
- Strong client focus
- Driven to achieve superior results and take responsibility
- Entrepreneurial and innovative approach
- Attention to detail and quality
- Problem solvers with ability to put ideas into action
- Willing to back themself
All applications will be considered in the strictest confidence. Submit your application by sending a covering letter and copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org